Thursday, June 26, 2008

How to cope

This month of June was a total life changing for me. The last post i have created was all about me whining how boring and dull my life was. But now, I can't even have a day of total relaxation. I'm not whining again, in fact I'm happy and appreciative that my life right now is starting to have a purpose. I'm not anymore lost, I have priorities.
Not many people like being a teacher. But this is what I am right now. I remember as a child, I always play as a teacher to my imaginary students. I even have a class record. How funny was that? Well at least now I'm not bored. It's not as easy as the role playing I used to have with my ghost friends but since I love teaching, I enjoy the job a lot and there is a sense of fulfillment. I am not close to becoming an effective teacher so I strive towards the better me.

No comments: