Monday, July 14, 2008

Sacred

I was never fond of playing computer games, it bore me. It's ironic that I am a computer science graduate and I cannot possibly spend my whole day facing the computer, it drains me. Year 2006, my sister discovered a computer game, Sacred in my friend's computer and so she taught me. After getting a hang on how it is played, I'm getting hooked on it. After my summer job, I would spend my hours for sleep playing. Well, I got to the point where I became addicted to it. True it's not that fancy compared to other online games since the game did not gain a wide success but I really had a blast playing it. Maybe I'm not just into hard core computer games.

For those who have not tried it, you better not miss this one. For those who have encountered this but felt differently, try to understand, I'm not a gamer.

No comments: