Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pop versus RnB

Remember the years when boy bands were such a hit and successful. How can we ever forget of Backstreet Boys, Westlife, Boyzone, Blue, Nsync and a lot more. I love those years. Well, plenty of boys out there hate that time, I know a few of them. At the topic of boy bands, they could even throw up.

One of my favorites is Westlife. They have great voices and faces and ohhh just give them magical dancing shoes because they horrible cannot dance.

Since RnB is the genre of this decade, many boy bands have disbanded to pursue solo career. I'm just glad Westlife have remained in spite of Brian McFadden leaving the group.

I'm not boy band fanatic, well maybe a little. I love RnB as well. Music nowadays makes me wanna party and dance endlessly. Take note, I'm not a party girl. I only been in a club once. And I'm 21 yrs old, makes me feel I'm missed so much in my teenage life.

So whether Pop or RnB music is in tune, I will always love good music and sensible lyrics.

3 comments:

Ronald said...

di na modako imo PR kng naa ka PayPerPost «««««

When artists unite minds...

leizlmarie said...

hi chel.. add ko beh

http://leizlmarie.blogspot.com/
http://leizlmarie.blogsome.com/

tnx.. giadd na pud tka..

Ronald said...

uu.. PPP, dauton na nya imo PR.. kaya ayaw ana.. sakit kaau na hehe.. :D